PURCHASING POLICY FOR CANNABIS PRODUCTS
Below is a brief outline of our purchasing procedure. We ask that you follow our procedure below to make the best use of everyone's time.
Disclaimer: Our mission is to support Southern Oregon farmers, food producers, and artists. Please do not contact us if you do not live and grow in Southern Oregon. Furthermore, we only consider organic products, which must meet our standards. If you feel confident that your growing methods are strictly organic, please read on.
First email us at email@example.com with information on your currently available, batch-tested products (along with a copy of test results with terpene testing). Please include strain details and tell us how you grow (i.e. indoor vs outdoor, inputs/ingredients, farming philosophy, ect.)
- We require full product liability insurance from all vendors naming Breeze Botanicals LLC as an additional insured.
- Please note we require Full Compliance Testing with the state and terpene testing on all flowers.
- We will reply to your email with our required forms, including our grower profile form plus our organic standards document for your review. We cannot accept medicinal products with our current dispensary licensing.
- Once you have test results, email them to us along with your completed Grower Profile. Please detail the quantity of each strain available of "A" Buds (ready for the shelf, well manicured), Popcorn Buds ("B" buds for making extract) and Trim (for making extract), along with price per pound.
- If we are interested we will contact you to make an appointment to tour your farm. If we believe you meet our standards, an additional appointment will be made to evaluate the product. At that time, we will review and discuss all forms and answer any further questions you may have. Please understand there is no guarantee that your batch will be purchased by Breeze Botanicals.